Jul 18, 2012

L O V E

LOVE is one word that fill this world into such a complex world. We live around in the life that involve love in every aspect of our activities. People need love from other people, this is happening with or without any self-conscious. Even Our Almighty God, the Father of Heaven is defined by the word LOVE by what the scripture says in John 3:16.

But this time we're not discussing about God, I'm not the master of religion, I'm just a servant as the scripture describe the people who worked in the field of God. This time I'm just sharing my story, my perspective of love...

It was another ordinary day, but that day I witnessed it with my own eyes.
That was amazing how someone can love somebody with such a passionate love, that he cared for his loved one, scared of losing her so deeply.

Me at the same point, also scared of losing the girl that I love and it's real. I mean this is real love, right now I'm just feeling so scared of losing her :'(
People had their chances while keeping their ego, me on the other hand didn't get any chance and absolutely people told me not to be selfish. I've shared my days of being alone and that's no fun at all, I thought that I have every rights to be selfish now because I don't want to be alone anymore. :( I know this is sounds so selfish (well, it is) and self defense, but being alone is never be a fun life as long as I can remember. I'm grown up now and if I prioritize my relationship in my Top 5 list I think that's fair enough.

But still. . . . . . :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts