Jul 28, 2010

I kind of shy to say this but. . . .

Yeah.... you know this.... just like it says "I kind of shy to say this but. . . ."

Okay my hope is that I hope you don't read this and you don't even see this because that will just make me totally awful isn't it?? (yeah)
Let me tell you something. . .

Here it goes, a few months ago when I was looking for my MP3 collection from my CD Case I by accidentally found a unfamiliar yellow CD I was so curious for and right away I put that CD into my Personal Computer, let the CPU read the disc and "auto play" it, and there lies some of my favorite MP3s from when I was still in Senior High.

BUT.... There's more!!! I also found a folder with lots of pictures, and guess who. . . The folder is full of her photos!!! OMG!!! I was speechless at that moment, I don't even know that I still kept the memories of her deep inside of me. I know that sounds crazy but maybe that's the very beginning part where I for once again fall for her, it may unacceptable for any bad things I've done to her, I do really regret that though..... =(

Well know you guys know why I don't want her to read this, it may make her take a look away from me =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts