Mar 5, 2010

What's NEW???

Well, I think this one is new, I try to write as often as possible but looks like I just can't do it cause I got so many assignment to do T_________________T But surely I keep writing and it would be nice too if someone who read my blog give any comment for me in the Chat box :)

This week surely is a long week for me, got so many assignment and I also had to finish "Personality Plus" book too, the book is an amazing one I learn so many thing about personality from this book and truly I'm so glad cause I find several people who are willing to read this book by borrowing mine, it's okay for me as long as they want to learn and at least I already move one step ahead to be a better person although they just read it but I'm sure they will understand the content of the book easily. For my friends, have a fun reading and be a better person, while for the other one . . . . . you must know about this, the growth of our little bro and sis is depend on us......

Another one is the upcoming birthday of my friend, she's turning 17 this March. Truly I don't really understand why is she getting so exited about this, as I mentioned to her before that 17 is not that special for me cause I personally think that 20th is better :)

Maybe that's all for this week and I don't think I have any idea to write now..........
See u guys next time, GBU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts