Mar 20, 2010

Sad Through - Day (SADTURDAY)

This is the latest news that I can share to all of you guys, when I realized this I already in deep trouble. Today I was planning to finish the Mid-Test / Assignment from my lecturer. I just keep working on and on, slowly but surely this feeling of being haunted givin' me crazy.

This is true story and not fun at all, this is the creepiest question I ever faced T_________T
I just don't what in the world is this kind of question or maybe I just don't know how to work it on. End for the short story is "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT ECONOMETRICS!!!"

T_______________________________________________________________T

This is surely making me mad, I'm just hoping that my lecturer won't failed me in this course, this is a tough semester for me, :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts